Laxmi Power Solutions was founded in 2013 in response to the growing problem of power outages in India. In 2015, we debuted our Chemical Earthiing, Copper Bonded Chemical Earthing Electrode, Maintenance Free Chemical Earthing Electrode, etc. Our primary goal is to provide the highest quality Electrical Safety Products on the market. We have expanded our product line to the point that we can meet any client's needs in any setting (home, business, or factory).
Our earthing equipment is among the best in the industry. The term earthing refers to the practice of connecting a non-current-carrying conductor component of an electrical system with the general mass of the earth in such a way that, should an electrical potential be developed at that component, any resulting energy would be immediately discharged to the earth. In addition to reducing the fire risk caused by stray electrical currents, proper earthing helps prevent electrical shock in humans.
Our products are simple to use and maintain and consistently function well. We operate by the predetermined principles of integrity and commitment, maintaining complete openness in all business dealings. We place a premium on meeting the needs of our clients and do all we can to ensure their complete satisfaction.
- Airport Authorities
- Buildings & Structures
- Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Electrical Cablings
- Modern Houses
- Oil & Gas Refineries
- Power Transmission Yards
- Roads and Lights Poles
- Telecommunication & Computer Networking
- We are a well-known grounding and Earthing solutions provider in the National Capital Region (NCR) and Northern India.
- Our Chemical Earthing System requires no regular upkeep and can last for decades with just a single installation.
- The customers are always safe from electric shock with our products.
- High conductivity and low resistance are our hallmarks, allowing electricity to flow freely and promptly discharge into the ground.
Key Facts of Laxmi Power Solutions:
Nature of Business
Manufacturer and Exporter
Number of Employees
Number of Engineers
Number of Designers
Number of Production Units
Automatic, Semi-Automatic and Manual
Monthly Production Capacity
As per the clients' requirements
Working as an Original Equipment Manufacturer
Company Registration No.
Plot No.10 Gali No. 5, Opp. Beri Ka Bagh Malerna Road Indl. Area, Sector 60, Ballabgarh, Faridabad, Haryana, 121004, India